Creates sophisticated, elegant software products and framework components in order to capture market opportunities and to enhance 3ESI’s competitive position and profitability
- Develops high quality, modular, configurable, commercial software products for the upstream oil and gas industry
- Takes shared ownership of software development methodology and practices
- Manages own work to deliver software functionality
- Ensures software deliverables align with the technical architecture, development standards and quality practices
- Assists in building and executing integrated unit tests for all code modules
- Develops well documented, intent-revealing code
- Participates in new technology evaluation as required
- Participates in peer review activities
- Create a learning environment through collaboration, shared knowledge, and leadership.
- Mentor peers and less experienced software developers regarding design, programming approaches, applications knowledge and technical product knowledge.
- Contributes in the delivery of the Overall Development Vision
- Experience with a modern front-end framework like Angular
- Knowledge of best practices
- Experience working in TDD environments and testing front end
- Good sense of design and ability to turn designs into beautiful implementations
- Experience with LESS/SASS/SCSS and HTML5
- Experience with Git workflows
- Strong software design and development capabilities
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Demonstrated aptitude for quality
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and integrating new technologies, practices and knowledge
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Self-starter who is highly organized, learns quickly and is a team player
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Develops robust and user-friendly software
- Keeps current with new and developing technologies and make recommendations accordingly.
- AngularJS (or other client-side application frameworks, e.g. Ember, Backbone, etc.)