3esi Gives Back in Spam Cup Charity Challenge
For the fourth consecutive year, 3esi has been proud to take part in the YYC Tech Gives initiative, in support of the Calgary Food Bank.
YYC Tech Gives consists of Calgary’s leading technology companies coming together to raise money for local charities. This year’s fundraising efforts saw the participation of 3esi team members in a competition against other local tech companies to stuff hampers with food donations. The team put up a great fight and had a lot of fun supporting this year’s charity event.
Vendors selected for the “Cool Vendor” report are innovative, impactful and intriguing 3esi is proud to announce that we have been included in the list of “Cool Vendors” in the “Cool Vendors in Oil and Gas, 2015” report by Gartner, Inc. published April 21, 2015. “For 3esi, we believe our inclusion in the Cool Vendor report… Read more →
- Oil and Gas Industry’s First Conference Devoted to Planning Attracts More Than 70 Energy CompaniesDecember 6, 2016 - 12:29 pm
- APLNG and 3esi-Enersight Win 2016 Australian Engineering Excellence AwardSeptember 8, 2016 - 4:00 am
- Gartner Hype Cycle for Upstream Oil and Gas Technologies, 2016August 15, 2016 - 15:25 pm
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Webinar Series: Embracing Excel™ Economics for Enterprise Planning (Recording Available)
- March 29, 2017,
- Pittsburgh Upstream Planning Happy Hour at Cioppino, April 27, 2017
- April 27, 2017,
Subscribe to our Blog
Thanks for signing up!
Calgary - HQ
+61 (0) 434.780.403