Date(s) - May 25, 2016,
7:15 am - 9:00 am MST
Denver Marriott City Center
Join 3esi-Enersight on the morning of May 25th for a complimentary breakfast and overview demonstration of esi.execute, 3esi-Enersight’s solution for integrated capital management
Learn how esi.execute integrates with enersight software to help you efficiently manage the in-year execution of your field development plansThe breakfast meeting will be led by 3esi-Enersight VP Planning Products Duncan McDonald who will show you first hand how esi.execute makes it easy for you to:
- Manage projects and related AFE’s in one centralized system for all AFE-based spending
- Stay on top of the inevitable changes to your plan while stewarding to your budget and previous forecasts
- Provide your teams with real-time analysis of all aspects of your capital program
- Schedule capital activity and automatically update your capital plan based on schedule changes
- Integrate with your company financial systems for actuals and determination of accruals.
- Electronically create and circulate RTDs and AFEs for approval with a highly configurable workflow engine and various notifications
Space is limited, so please RSVP by clicking on the register button above, or by emailing brittany.bluestein@3esi-Enersight.com.