3esi-Enersight™ is searching for an Application Delivery Manager to join our team and oversee our application hosting infrastructure. The Application Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the infrastructure that supports our web based applications is reliable and performant for our growing client base and adheres to SOC2 standards. The daily job of the Application Delivery Manager will include deployment and monitoring of applications in the server farm, administration of database servers, assistance with troubleshooting issues, planning for growth and management of the Operations team.
3esi-Enersight Corporation provides planning solutions and expertise for the modern, complex oil and gas industry. 3esi-Enersight’s solutions support the most comprehensive integrated planning workflow in the industry and helps upstream petroleum producers make competitive and cost- effective decisions at every stage of their business.
- Monitor the system for operational integrity and client confidentiality;
- Plan upgrades to hosting systems to ensure service capacity is maintained as the client base grows;
- Direct, monitor and maintain database security;
- Design and maintain data security models to protect core business databases from corruption, improper use, and unauthorized access;
- Performs advanced database troubleshooting and performance optimization;
- Provide procedural standards and maintain the documentation of all platform architecture, design, analysis and operational work for SOC2 compliance;
- Contribute to an infrastructure platform strategy, staying aware of the latest trends in the market and ensure that the environment is upgraded accordingly and providing guidance to the development team;
- Manage a process to release new applications to clients;
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the operations team;
- Provide feedback to Application development teams to ensure products work efficiently within the hosting environment;
- Maintain and validate an effective Disaster Recovery plan.
- Respect your ideas and opinions.
- Encourage your initiatives.
- Make your career and professional development a priority.
- Compensate you fairly for your time and effort with a full time salaried position with paid vacation and health & dental benefits.
- We demand quality in everything we do
- We provide exceptional customer service
- We inspire innovation
- We act with integrity and respect
- We empower and recognize contribution
The successful candidate should have many of the following attributes:
- Experience maintaining Microsoft SQL server in a high availability environment;
- A Background working managing web application using Internet Information Services and Microsoft Windows Servers;
- Firewall and Network Administration expertise;
- Past experience in a SOC2 compliant environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V;
- Application release management experience.