This is an opportunity for a growth-focused individual to join our hi-tech, hi-touch world-class organization, based in Calgary. As a Client Care Senior Specialist, you will work as part of a highly effective, close-knit team with a reputation for providing exceptionally high standards of client support and technical services.
The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate an affinity for rapid, high quality issue resolution in a fast-paced technical environment. An ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong passion for customer satisfaction and a willingness to build their technical and business skills as well as previous experience supporting or using a world-class upstream Oil & Gas software solution.
- Ensure our clients receive fast and accurate product support. Initially, the focus will be supporting our Value Navigator and enersight products, with opportunity for expansion to our other products.
- Respond to and resolve client incidents via telephone, WebEx, Skype for Business, with end to end responsibility
- Follow technical support practices in the areas of quality, knowledge centered support and resolution timeframes while continuing to investigate new innovative ways for improving processes
- Review weekly quality assurance reports of escalated issues to identify knowledge gaps and to improve the customer experience
- Build client relationships and lead multi-level conversations within an organization
- Conduct client site visits to resolve complex issues and to illustrate workflow improvements
- Be the escalation point for more complex business and technical client questions
- Contribute to and conduct internal and external training for product and specialty learning, including video production
- Contribute to client facing events such as User Groups and our annual UP Conference
- Service oriented, team centered attitude
- Strong technical skills, with an ability to think through details and methodically troubleshoot client problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills facilitating communication across all ability levels and at all levels of management including C Suite, both internally and at the client site
- Strong listening skills
- A sense of urgency about solving problems and attaining favorable results
- Excellent organizational skills and the flexibility to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and global teams
- Ability to set achievable goals and deadlines and maintain commitment to achieving goals in the face of obstacles and frustrations
- University Degree, preferably B.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science or Business
- 7+ years professional experience in a Software Helpdesk environment and/or 5+ years in an Upstream Oil & Gas technical role
- Working knowledge of ValNav or enersight is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products