3esi is the leading provider of integrated portfolio, planning and execution solutions for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. We have been recognized for two years straight in Deloitte’s Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists of the fastest growing companies in Canada and North America respectively. We are growing fast, and we are seeking a full time marketing specialist to join our team in Calgary.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will focus on planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to support our lead generation activities. Your primary duties will include facilitating the entire scope of lead generation activities from campaign planning to execution. Other duties will include sales readiness, web content creation, copywriting and graphic design.
You will work directly with the Manager, Marketing and Communications and across functional teams to coordinate content requirements, collateral needs, digital marketing programs, tradeshows and events.
- Develop and execute offline and online marketing programs with the purpose of supporting lead generating activities.
- Work collaboratively with key cross functional teams to ensure successful , on time execution of programs, including sales, consulting, development, product management, services, and external agencies as required.
- Ensure that marketing messages are accurately represented to our global audience through multiple channels including our website, print collateral, search engines, social media, and additional 3rd party channels.
- Brief sales teams about upcoming product launches and marketing programs, and provide sales tools to support their business development activities.
- Consistently strive to improve campaign performance through metrics, measurement and optimization
- Complete other duties as needed
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Completed some marketing or communications related degree, diploma or certificate program
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Some experience with social media marketing websites such as LinkedIn/Facebook
- Some experience with CRM and online marketing solutions is a plus
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and deadline driven
- Ability & willingness to learn new online platforms and skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work and communicate cross functionally to achieve desired business outcomes
- Experience working with external vendors is useful but not necessary