Our application is an enterprise level business planning and engineering application for the oil and gas sector that challenges with its scope, scale and technical requirements.
We offer a hard-working, casual, and friendly environment in which you can enjoy new challenges and work with highly-skilled peers.
• Full time opportunity
• Location: Calgary (Beltline), AB Canada
• Starts Immediately
The QA Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance testing. The successful candidate will author test plans, develop detailed test cases, execute software testing, track defects, validate requirements and validate deliverables during systems development and maintenance.
As a QA Analyst, you will play an integral role in the execution and success of the company’s largest and most complex projects. Communication skills, both verbal and written, are crucial. You will be directly influencing the quality of our products.
• Test new and existing Web applications.
• Develop and execute formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
• Analyze requirements to create, execute and maintain quality assurance test cases.
• Actively participate in the resolution of defects and effectively reporting results to stakeholders.
• Conduct system integration, regression, functional, performance and usability testing.
• Collaborate with the QA Manager to develop and maintain documented, repeatable and effective processes to govern the software testing process.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical skills to offer options and resolutions in a variety of situations.
• Work with in an agile development team.
• Problem analysis and solving.
• Articulate technical concepts, problems and solutions to users at all skill levels.
• Upstream Oil and Gas experience is an asset.
• Respect your ideas and opinions.
• Encourage your initiatives.
• Make your career and professional development a priority.
• Compensate you fairly for your time and effort with a full time salaried position with paid vacation and health & dental benefits.
• We demand quality in everything we do
• We provide exceptional customer service
• We inspire innovation
• We act with integrity and respect
• We empower and recognize contribution
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• No Minimum experience as a QA Analyst, but must be willing to learn.
• Working knowledge of quality assurance methods and tools as it applies to software development and testing.