Chief Operating Officer (COO)
We are seeking a dynamic person to join our team in Houston as a Regional Account Manager. The successful candidate will be part of an extraordinary team who market, sell, implement and support innovative business and software technology solutions for the Oil & Gas industry. The incumbent will identify and qualify sales opportunities while working in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment. This position will lead sales & marketing strategies to meet sales objectives, achieve customer satisfaction and increase market share for 3esi’s solutions in the US.
- Establish strong, long lasting relationships with oil & gas customers in the US
- Qualify business solution opportunities and identify business solutions for our client base.
- Meet or exceed annual revenue and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Responsible for overall Account and Territory Strategy Plans followed by successful tactical execution thereof.
- Proactively develop competitive strategies to ensure a continual flow of opportunities through the “sales funnel” and maximum revenue growth for all company products and services.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and R&D to identify and validate product features and solutions required by target industry/clients.
- Present 3esi value proposition and solicit customer feedback on advanced product features, benefits and future product direction concepts.
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Proven account development skills and track record in driving new product introduction.
- Highly motivated & innovative individual who can work independently while leveraging various internal and external groups necessary to achieve success for all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate success in developing and implementing selling strategies for software system solutions, ideally in large multi-vendor computing environments.
- Knowledge of upstream oil & gas software solutions market.
- Ability to create, manage and close sales opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid experience in the US oil & gas industry, including knowledge of current industry trends and challenges
- Position will support the US energy corridor from Texas to Denver and California to Oklahoma
- Willing to travel up to 30%
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales and marketing of IT solutions
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling into the Oil & Gas Industry – either IT or Business departments
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical or business discipline or equivalent.
- Knowledge of IT solutions and products for the Oil & Gas Industry.