3esi-Enersight is the leading global provider of solutions for integrated planning in upstream oil and gas. Our software connects all E&P data and workflows from strategy to execution through innovative technology, expert consulting and first-rate customer service.
3esi-Enersight is a dynamic and innovative place to work. With both staff and customers located all over the world, every day is filled with new and exciting challenges. 3esi-Enersight promotes and encourages its staff to think outside of the box and places a high value on innovation and creative problem solving.
- Develop high quality, modular, configurable, commercial software products for the upstream oil and gas industry
- Take shared ownership of software development methodology and practices
- Work with a team to deliver software functionality
- Ensure software deliverables align with the technical architecture, development standards and quality practices
- Assist in building and executing integrated unit tests for all code modules
- Develop well documented, intent-revealing code
- Participate in peer review activities
- Create a learning environment through collaboration, shared knowledge, and leadership.
- Mentor peers and less experienced software developers regarding design, programming approaches, application knowledge and technical product knowledge
- Experience with a modern front-end framework like React/Redux
- Knowledge of best practices for application architecture and design
- Experience with LESS/SASS/SCSS and HTML5
- Experience with Git workflows
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Extensive object-oriented analysis and design experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and integrating new technologies, practices and knowledge
- Self-starter who is highly organized, learns quickly and is a team player
- Develop robust and user-friendly software
- Ability to work on Agile/Scrum based team
- Experience with cloud platforms: Amazon AWS, Google Compute Engine, Azure, etc.
- Experience with container and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Mesos
- Experience with messaging or streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Akka, RabbitMQ, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of upstream oil and gas and reserves management
- Knowledge of .NET Core/Standard
- 3+ years’ experience creating and maintaining web based applications
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business field, or relevant software development experience