3esi-Enersight is the leading global provider of solutions for integrated planning in upstream oil and gas. Our software connects all E&P data and workflows from strategy to execution through innovative technology, expert consulting and first-rate customer service.
3esi-Enersight is a dynamic, innovative, and fun place to work. With both staff and customers located all over the world, every day is filled with new and exciting challenges. 3esi-Enersight promotes and encourages its staff to think outside of the box and places a high value on innovation and creative problem solving.
Our diverse staff is comprised of many different skill sets and experience levels which promotes an environment in which we can teach, grow, and challenge each other. Our technical services offices are in Calgary, Houston, Barcelona, and Brisbane.
- Calgary AB Canada
- Houston, TX USA
- Barcelona, Spain
We are seeking full time Solutions Consultants to join the Global Services team.
The Solutions Consultant’s primary role is to design and execute the implementation of solutions for our clients, as well as support solutions previously implemented. You will act as the technical face of the organization, establishing trust with our clients by helping them solve their business problems and improve their processes. Above all else, quality work and client satisfaction are our top priorities.
- Ensure that client needs are fulfilled by providing professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during and after the customer’s requirements are met
- Manage projects incorporating our solutions at our clients
- Solve challenging technical support questions related to the solution suite
- Work effectively across internal departments (product development, quality assurance, sales, marketing)
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and operational efficiency
- Assist in maintenance and improvement of the training materials, product documentation and implementation standards
- Provide solution training to clients and employees
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities with a resilience to obstacles and an internal drive to find the solution
- Strong understanding of conceptual modeling, mathematics, data requirements and data consolidation
- Strong technical skills, with ability to think through details and tactics without losing sight of overall strategic goals
- Effective communication skills both internally and with clients
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams and global teams
- Ability to develop trust with clients, including technical staff and management
- Advanced computer skills, including software and database management
- Required: University Degree, preferably in a technical or business discipline (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Economics)
- Understanding of Project Management and associated best practices
- Valid passport required
- Preferred: Oil and gas industry or software experience as well as familiarity with the upstream planning space
- Preferred: A working knowledge of economic and financial modelling and metrics
- Preferred: Experience with 3esi-Enersight current or former solutions (esi.execute, enersight, esi.manage, esi.portfolio, COGS, Perspectives, WellSpring)
- Preferred: MBA or other advanced degrees, PMP or other relevant certifications
- The position may require significant travel
- Required: Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Preferred: Working knowledge of other languages such as Russian, Arabic, Spanish or Mandarin
3esi-Enersight operates by core values that define our actions and how we behave:
- We demand quality in everything we do
- We provide exceptional customer service
- We inspire innovation
- We act with integrity and respect
- We empower and recognize contribution.
We will provide you with:
- Respect for your ideas
- Challenges to help you grow and contribute
- Ownership of your responsibilities
- An environment to collaborate and learn
- A fun work place full of great, talented people
- Opportunities to show off your own expertise and initiative as you grow your career