3esi is an international software company providing business solutions to the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. We are entering a new growth phase and are expanding our efforts in the US Market. As a result, we require a VP Operations to lead the US operation, out of our regional office in Houston.
Lead all 3esi’s activities for the entire US Operation with an emphasis on Sales and Services.
The VP US Operations is responsible for the management and efficient operation of our US office, including operations, product sales, product implementation services, customer service, in accordance with the 3esi business objectives and corporate policies and processes. Develops new regional business; provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. Achieves individual and regional sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships. Provides leadership, training and supervision to regional managers and supervisors; delegates day to day operations to regional personnel. Responsible for attaining established regional and corporate goals through active participation in sales management and corporate project management programs.
- Development and execution of approved regional P&L
- Development and execution of approved regional sales plan
- Management of the regional sales team and the regional services team
- Development and execution of approved regional implementation services activities in coordination with Corporate PMO office and VP Global Services
- Ensures delivery of regional services on time and within budget
- Stewardship of compliance with all regulatory and filing processes for the US operation
- Experience in leading software sales teams and software implementation teams
- Experience in managing a regional operation and successfully delivering a regional P&L
- Knowledge of the software industry serving the Upstream Oil & Gas sector
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to engage, motivate and retain skilled employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively manage cross-functional teams
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in a senior management function
- Business, Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Regional travel is an integral requirement (30%)
Note: This position will be based out of the 3esi regional office in Houston, Texas