3esi-Enersight is the leading global provider of solutions for integrated planning in upstream oil and gas. Our integrated solutions connect all E&P data and workflows from strategy to execution through innovative technology, expert consulting and first-rate customer service around the globe, with offices in Calgary, Houston, Barcelona and Australia.
3esi-Enersight is a dynamic, innovative, and fun place to work. With both staff and customers located all over the world, every day is filled with new and exciting challenges. 3esi-Enersight promotes and encourages its staff to think outside of the box and places a high value on innovation and creative problem solving.
Our diverse staff is comprised of many different skill sets and experience levels which promotes an environment in which we can teach, grow, and challenge each other.
Position details: Full-Time
Start: As soon as available
3esi-Enersight is looking for highly skilled and self directed developers to join our product development teams to enhance functionally, design, and build on our current and future web applications using industry leading technology. Our products are world class enterprise level business planning and engineering applications for the oil and gas sector that ingrates strategy, planning and execution for our clients.
Our Web Application Developers will work with a high energy, agile team to build and maintain web based applications that challenges with its scope, scale and technical requirements.
If you are interested in solving complex problems for an industry that is seeking solutions and possess many of the following competencies and abilities, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Develop high quality, modular, configurable, commercial software products for the upstream oil and gas industry
- Take shared ownership of software development methodology and practices
- Manage own work to deliver software functionality
- Ensure software deliverables align with the technical architecture, development standards and quality practices
- Assist in building and executing integrated unit tests for all code modules
- Develop well documented, intent-revealing code
- Participate in new technology evaluation as required
- Participate in peer review activities
- Create a learning environment through collaboration, shared knowledge, and leadership.
- Mentor peers and less experienced software developers regarding design, programming approaches, applications knowledge and technical product knowledge
- Contribute in the delivery of the Overall Development Vision
- Experience with a modern front-end framework like React/Redux
- Knowledge of .Net based application architecture using WebAPI and C#
- Experience working in TDD environments
- Experience with LESS/SASS/SCSS and HTML5
- Experience with Git workflows
- Knowledge of upstream oil and gas and reserves management is an asset.
- Extensive object oriented analysis and design experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and integrating new technologies, practices and knowledge
- Self-starter who is highly organized, learns quickly and is a team player
- Develops robust and user-friendly software
- Ability to work on Agile/Scrum based team
- 3+ years’ experience creating and maintaining web based applications
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business field, or relevant software development experience