Calgary, Alberta – March 27th, 2012
3esi announces the release of esi.schedule™ V1.0, a new addition to its Integrated Business Planning Solution, specifi cally focused on Oil and Gas Unconventional Resource Planning.
“Our customers asked us for a flexible, easy to use solution for creating and optimizing fi eld development plans for unconventional resources. After months of design, development and real case evaluations, we are proud to release esi.schedule™ v.1.0.” says Wayne Sim, CEO of 3esi.
“Sproule has successfully developed and delivered several unconventional development studies to our customers using a combination of esi.schedule™ and esi.manage™. These applications allow us to better utilize the time allocated to our projects by providing us with the tools to easily create and analyze more scenarios for all the development plans we present.”, says Donald W. Woods, Manager, for Unconventional at Sproule.
esi.schedule™ v.1.0 allows customers to:
- Add any type of time-variant constraints including: capital, facility capacities, production targets, rig counts, black-out periods, and/or any other user-defi ned variables
- Automatically optimize an activity schedule that adheres to constraints to achieve goals
- Quickly create and evaluate alternative development schedules
- Assess the impact of adding or removing constraints
- Access a powerful charting engine that provides ultimate control over data presentation
- Fully integrate with all esi.manage™ business plans
3esi is an international E&P software and services company committed to servin g the Oil and Gas industry by creating Integrated Business Planning and Capital Management Software Solutions.
For more information on esi.schedule™ or our other products, please visit www.3esi.com.