3esi-Enersight is the leading global provider of solutions for integrated planning in upstream oil and gas. We are a fun, fast paced and growing company, and we are seeking a full time marketing specialist to join our Calgary team.
As a marketing specialist you will focus on planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to support our lead generation activities. Your primary duties will include facilitating the entire scope of digital lead generation activities from planning to execution. These duties will include search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email marketing, webinar development, website updates, web content creation, copywriting, analytics and reporting. Other duties will include organizing company events, internal communications, print and direct marketing, as well as sales readiness.
You will work collaboratively with the global sales and marketing team to help us reach our shared organizational goals.
- Location: Calgary, AB Canada
- Employment: Full-time
- Start: ASAP
- Develop and execute inbound marketing, demand generation and lead management programs to drive lead conversion and new business acquisition
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, email, blog, social media and ad campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute on regular webinar programs
- Coordinate lead capture, nurturing and management across digital and traditional channels
- Work collaboratively with key cross functional teams to ensure successful, on-time execution of programs, including sales, consulting, product management, services and external agencies as required.
- Ensure that marketing messages are accurately represented to our global audience through multiple channels including our website, search engines, social media, events, print and additional 3rd party channels.
- Support and integrate digital marketing activities with our social media presence – primarily LinkedIn and Twitter
- Coordinate website updates and develop some graphical content as required
- Prepare sales teams for upcoming marketing programs, and provide sales tools to support their business development activities.
- Develop and improve the digital marketing infrastructure, apply best practices and leverage guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and consistently strive to improve campaign performance
- Share marketing updates across internal teams
- Adhere to corporate branding guidelines
- Follow budgetary and reporting guidelines
- Complete other duties as needed
- 3+ years of hands-on B2B marketing experience
- Working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience planning and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in developing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Some experience in optimizing websites and landing pages for lead nurturing and capture
- Some knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Some experience organizing and coordinating company events
- Experience with email marketing tools such as Constant Contact
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Portfolio of previous work is requested
- Ability to prioritize projects, balance workload, and deliver results
- Ready to learn and grow in a fast paced and changing environment
3esi-Enersight operates by core values that define our actions and how we behave:
- We demand quality in everything we do
- We provide exceptional customer service
- We inspire innovation
- We act with integrity and respect
- We empower and recognize contribution.
- Respect for your ideas
- Provide you with opportunities to collaborate and learn
- Create a fun work place full of great, talented people
- Give you a chance to show off your own expertise and initiative as you grow your career.