Date(s) - September 27, 2017,
11:30 am - 2:30 pm MST
Grand Hyatt Denver
AFE Nav has always been the most efficient way to manage your AFEs and control capital spending. But AFE Nav 2017 pushes that efficiency factor up. Way, way up. We have added several new or enhanced features that help arm your approvers with the information they need, when they need it, to act more quickly and with less digging.
3esi-Enersight invites all AFE Nav clients, and those interested in learning about a better way to manage AFEs and capital, to attend the free lunch and learn on September 27th.
AFE Nav Product Manager, Jeff Clement, will present key features and tips and tricks you can immediately apply to your job, such as:
- Enhanced Browsing & Configurable Dashboard
- Learn how to customize your AFE Nav dashboard to see the information that is important you and your AFE Nav users!
- Custom Email, Reminders and Notifications
- Learn about all of the different ways you can set up notifications to ensure the right people are notified at the right time.
- Completely New Quick Search
- It’s easier than ever to find AFEs, RTDs, and Budget Groups.
This event marks the first official presentation of AFE Nav as part of the 3esi-Enersight solution suite. Energy Navigator was acquired by 3esi-Enersight in 2017. Learn what this means for AFE Nav, such as exciting future integrations, a high-level company and product roadmap, and how your organization can harness the power of this powerful, new unity.
For questions, contact: Brittany.Bluestein@3esi-Enersight.com