Date(s) - September 12, 2017, - September 13, 2017,
All Day MST
Hilton Kuala Lumpur
3esi-Enersight is proud to present at the SPE Workshop: Data Science and Analytics for E&P Projects
The past few years have seen the data driven technology business zoom from almost nothing to very significant numbers, with very good reason. They help in boosting collaboration among different stakeholders in business and help increase the pace of decision making. The progress in innovation and growth in acceptance from the industry both manifest healthy figures. Numerous projects, scattered success stories and a lot of lessons learnt define the current status. Most of the action, however, is centered in the western hemisphere.
The objective of the workshop is, to showcase the breadth and depth of Data Analytics technology in terms of its application to Oil & Gas industry. Success would be celebrated however more important is to know and understand the factors behind success or even failure. The focus is more on Learning, innovating and re- applying.
The workshop will focus on the following areas:
- Using Data Analytics for upstream Forecasting
- Transforming Production through predictive maintenance
- Integrated operations: real-time modeling
- Data Analytic applications in facilities management
- IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) and IoT (Internet of Things) – connecting data from remote field and locations → predictive maintenance
- Improve decision making through visualisation, interactive graphics, dashboards etc.
- Automation using AI (Artificial Intelligence), VR (Virtual Reality) & IoT (Internet of Things)
- Field and subsurface modelling and simulation
- Production Forecasting and Gap Analysis
- Target Setting, Tracking and Monitoring
Nima Saremi, Solution Consultant at 3esi-Enersight, will present “Agile Oil and Gas Organisations: How Cloud Based Integrated Solution can help? The Case Study of Australian CSG- to-LNG Projects” in Session 8: Accelerated Decision Making – How to make proactive decisions in a timely manner?.
|Session Date||:||Wednesday, 13 September 2017|
|Session Time||:||1600 – 1800hrs|
|:||The focus of the session is establishing quantitative measures for how the timeliness of decisions can be aligned with the pace of technology and reducing risk and uncertainties in E&P projects.