Date(s) - July 24, 2017, - July 26, 2017,
All Day MST
Austin Convention Center
3esi-Enersight is proud to sponsor and present at the 2017 Unconventional Resources Technology Conference.
The conference will take place July 24-26, 2017 in Austin, TX.
We will be presenting a series of concise and insightful technical talks in our booth. Our speakers include three SPE Distinguished Lecturers: Dr. W. John Lee, Mr. Rod Sidle, Mr. Randy Freeborn, and Mr. Peter Tyler, VP NALA Operations for 3esi-Enersight. Attend one or more of the presentations below presented on the exhibit floor at URTeC in booth #601 for insights on innovative workflows and best practices for unconventional resource development.
Technical Presentations on Maximizing the Value of your Unconventional Resources
- Flow Regime Identification & Modeling
- Holistic Valuation of an Asset Aligned with Specific Corporate Goals
- Probabilistic Modeling – Asset Development Evaluation on Multi-Dimensional Goals
- Better Type Wells for Better Decisions
- Accounting for Uncertainty in Your Type Wells
- Flow Regime Forecasting Using Decline Analysis
Start here and enter code GP17URT for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Pass!