The symposium will take place May 17th and 18th at the Royal Senesta Hotel in Houston Texas. This years theme is, “Fundamental Drivers, Commodity Cycles, and the Dynamics of Oil and Gas Valuation.”
At this years symposium 3esi-Enersight Strategic Consultants will participate in multiple technical sessions covering topics ranging from Portfolio Management and Uncertainty Analysis to Business Planning and Asset Evaluation.
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Solutions to 5 Strategic Issues Plaguing Executives. Solving the Right Problems with Portfolio Management
- Author: 3esi-Enersight
- 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Integrating Planning, Financial, and Economic Data – Closing the Integrity Gap
- Author: Schlumberger; Ecopetrol; 3esi-Enersight
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- An Investigation into Uncertainty Correlation in Resource Plays
- Author: PPCLOAN; University of Texas at Austin, 3esi-Enersight
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Comprehensively Valuing an Asset; How a Holistic Value Approach Aligns With Specific Corporate Goals
- Author: Chesapeake Energy Corp.; 3esi-Enersight
Attend one of the technical sessions above or visit us at booth #5 to learn how an integrated solution for strategy, planning, and execution allows you to generate a holistic valuation of your portfolio, understand the efficiency of the capital employed, and more.