Calgary, Alberta — June 30, 2009
On June 10th, 2009 at the Metropolitan Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canada more than 100 Oil and Gas executives attended the launch of esi.manage™ v3.0, the leading Integrated Business Planning and Capital Management Software Solution designed for the Oil and Gas Industry.
Attendees were given a broad overview of the new key capabilities in v3.0 through a business simulation based on the fictitious operating company, Smart Oil & Gas. The simulation was conducted by Brian Moreland (in the role of VP of Strategy and Planning) and Graham Kirk (in the role of Asset Manager). The business simulation included:
- Preparation of Board Meeting Slides
- Cash Flow Scenarios (Different Price Decks and Different Project Selections)
- Automatic Uploading of Project AFE’s, Actuals and Field Estimates
- Q1 Project Re-forecast (CAPEX, OPEX and Production)
- Rank and move projects based on Operational, Economic and Company specific metrics
- Analysis of the impact to the Long Term Plan of the Company
A customer presentation was delivered by Judy Mah, Manager Business Analysis for Enerplus. Judy ad- dressed how Enerplus has implemented esi.manage into their Capital Management System as the key to managing all the phases of their capital management lifecycle.
3esi is an international E&P software and services company committed to serving the Oil and Gas industry by creating Integrated Business Planning and Capital Management Software Solutions. 3esi is headquar- tered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with offices in Europe, Latin America and the U.S. For more information, please visit www.3esi.com.
ContactEileen Puczko 3esi inc.