Integrated Field Development Planning
enersight™ is asset development and field modeling software for upstream oil and gas. It equips asset planners to rigorously model and evaluate development options to reach asset goals. The software integrates timing and operational constraints into field development modeling, to deliver accurate and achievable development plans. With enersight, asset teams can make the most competitive and cost effective decisions at every stage of asset development.
- Rapidly evaluate development options to reach asset goals
- Integrate timing and operations constraints into models for achievable plans to meet production and capital targets
- Gain continuous insight to latest estimates and consolidated results based on actual operations and scheduling
- Centralized and automated schedule reduces time and error risk in scheduling
- Easily monitor progress and adapt schedule to achieve plans
- Distribute access to accurate plans and schedule across asset, operations and executive teams for aligned ongoing decisions
- Field development model factors in more constraints, dependencies and risks than other systems for accurate plans and forecasts
- Proven for diverse, conventional and unconventional plays of any size
- Visual view supports fast decisions including quick comparisons of development options at asset level and drill-in to fields, wells and facilities
- Schedule Gantt chart view enables quick drag-n-drop updates
- Cloud-based system enables rapid analysis, protected data, zero install, and low total cost of ownership
- Robust asset development planning
- Integrated field development modelling
- Centralized activity scheduling
- Scenario comparison & analysis
- Capital and resource planning
- Forecasting and results tracking
- Look backs
enersight™ is delivered as a highly scalable cloud-based computing platform with high availability and dependability. Users access enersight via a web browser anywhere, any time with the benefit of expert support.
- enersight is a pure web application and can run on most client browsers (IE 10+ and Chrome are recommended, although other browsers and tablets also function)
- Dashboard technology designed for mobile and desktop browsers
- Zero install required
- Calculations are done on the server cluster for maximum performance and access to huge computing resources
- Highly segregated hosting environment that only hosts the application. No direct connections to other networks
- Dual form authentication and SAML are supported
- All communications are required to be encrypted with HTTPS
- Security Appliances are owned and operated by enersight (Firewall, Load Balancers etc.).
- Dual data centers for DR planning and redundancy
- Client data is encrypted at rest
- Aggressive and tested data backup policy
- Regular 3rd party penetration tests and audits passed
- SOC 2 Audit Type I examination for enersight software completed in January 2016
- SOC 2 Audit Type II examination for enersight software completed in February 2017
- Microsoft ASP.Net 4.0 Application running on Windows Server 2012
- Highly scalable calculation engine can access the over 250 calculation cores currently installed
- Microsoft SQL 2014 Database
- Private Clouds and Client located installation are available if requested
enersight may be integrated with a multitude of adjacent systems or data sources during implementation.
Your data is important, and with enersight™, you will gain the efficiency and control you need to put that data to work.
With accurate, integrated field development and activity planning information continuously available, asset planners are equipped to plan and compare scenarios for scaling up or scaling back development at any stage of a business, and for any type of play.
Contact us today for your own personalized demonstration and find out how enersight and other 3esi-Enersight solutions can enable effective decision making in your organization.
Unified Asset Planning, Field Development Modeling, and Activity Scheduling
Activity Scheduling – Secure Production Dates
Are you certain you’ll hit the production dates promised?
Operations teams require visibility and control of activity schedules to meet production and capital targets. With activity levels increasing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to design an efficient schedule that accurately incorporates criteria including permitting, lease access, seasonal restrictions, resource availability, proximity restrictions, continuous drilling obligations and more.
enersight™ equips operators with one comprehensive schedule to visualize current activity, track well status, easily make updates and stay certain of production schedules and estimate
- Automatically build rig and drilling schedules in one central schedule
- Track daily well readiness to drill and overall status
- Monitor progress of permits, regulatory steps, well licenses and site restrictions
- Make quick drag-n-drop updates to drill order or duration, or direct to schedule in the Gantt Chart
- See effect of daily schedule changes on production dates and volumes
- One schedule shared with operations, asset planners and corporate teams
Field Development Modelling – Meet Asset Targets
Can you adapt development plans in hours to stay on target amid shifting markets and corporate priorities?
enersight™ equips asset planners to rigorously model and evaluate development options to reach asset goals. The software provides a complete view of development incorporating activity scheduling, facilities construction, capacity constraints, and a pipeline flow model all along side a powerful economic engine. You can plan completely, forecast accurately and adapt quickly.
Model Completely, Incorporating Constraints
At its core, enersight is the most comprehensive and complete field development modeling system available in the industry today.
- Develop detailed planning models of complex flow networks that are defendable, auditable, and fully incorporate constraints and downtimes
- Production constraints & curtailments fully considered including type curves, well counts, locations, rig and resource availability, seasonal restrictions, gathering infrastructure, pad sequence, facility capacity limits
- Economic factors factored in – capital costs, price forecasts and many others
- 10 wells to 10,000 wells and any type of conventional or unconventional play can be modelled in one holistic project
Forecast Accurately Over Time With Integrated Scheduling
enersight integrates operations activity schedules with plan modeling. When operations shift, forecasts are updated. You always know where you are at with production and budgets.
- Create detailed production and economic forecasts
- Track actual performance against short and long-term plans
- Foresee future issues and opportunities
- Accurately report forecasts to corporate teams
Adapt Plans Quickly, Re-Assess Development Options
Markets or operations realities are continuously shifting. enersight equips asset planners to continually re-assess development options and adapt plans best to utilize capital and optimize production.
- Develop and evaluate “what-if” scenarios in hours
- Compare visual models of different development options for informed, time-efficient decisions
- Adapt the plan easily to changes over time
enersight allows program economics to be easily run on realistic drilling schedules. We use enersight on a weekly basis to assess in just hours questions like what’s the impact of operations updates on production and capital, what’s the impact of rig changes, and the impact of partner non-consents?