Upstream Planning Solutions for Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) Projects
Mastering the Variables: High Well Counts, Variable Reservoirs, Dewatering Complexity
Coal seam gas to liquid natural gas plays have unique features and development complexity. Operators must draw production from a large number of wells across huge basin areas in order to meet the deliverability requirements of multiple LNG trains. The challenges include mastering dewatering requirements, rapid production ramp-up for the LNG plan and overall managing costs on relatively low producing wells that are difficult to model.
3esi-Enersight provide integrated solutions to support for accurate planning and ongoing reporting of LNG production relative to plan.
The 3esi-Enersight Advantage for LNG/CSG/CBM Projects:
Complete, Achievable Planning
- Develop accurate plans based on detailed modelling including impact of constrained flow at each facility and downtime events
- Rapidly compare various development scenarios
- Establish optimal schedule, and right size facilities and pipelines
Accurate Production Forecasting
- Forecast dewatering phases and correlating gas production over phases
- Assess detailed capital expenditure profiles for different plans
- Analyze well phasing, facility timing, capacity utilization
- Import production forecasts type curves and reservoir simulations
Integrated Drilling Schedule
- Integrated workflow incorporates well forecasts for hundreds of individual wells
- Model at a high level based on wells per year or factor in rig availability and construction timing
- Forecasts can incorporate surface flow model, constrained surface network, drilling scheduling and economics.
- Network flow insight – see available and excess capacity by well
- Daily production forecasts, up to date with drilling schedule
- Latest estimates
- Yearly-review of drilling