Upstream Planning Solutions for Shale/Tight Oil and Gas Projects
Mastering the Variables: Thousands of Wells, Production Constraints, Water and Steam Capacity
Optimizing development of a shale gas play requires analysis of many complex variables including well capability, well inventory, rig and frac crew counts and availability, infrastructure, lease obligations and capital constraints.
3esi-Enersight helps companies model complex development plans quickly and thoroughly, allowing teams to optimize production and compare expansion and development strategies instead of developing and maintaining inefficient spreadsheets.
The 3esi-Enersight Advantage:
3esi-Enersight software applications help our customers solve a variety of challenges and gain more insight into the business.
Complete, Risked Modelling
- Model and quickly compare development scenarios of total shale gas assets
- See detailed capital expenditure profiles for different plans
- Define infrastructure and capacity constraints and analyze impact over time.
Optimal Development Pacing
Operational scheduling is integrated into development planning with 3esi-Enersight. It is simple to adjust rig schedules, well forecasts and facility limitations or expansions, so you can see the results of different development options and make important planning decisions such as:
- How many rigs need to be drilling to maintain water injection at capacity?
- When water handling capacity needs to be expanded?
- When well recompletion is required?
Simplify Rig Scheduling
- Automate drilling activity scheduling including drill to fill programs
- Track and manage drilling programs with 1,000 to 10,000 wells
- Efficiently manage pad drilling and completion schedules involving batch drilling, lease access restrictions, lease expiries, and other operations restrictions
- Model performance improvements for cost and cycle time.
Production and Economics Modeling and Reporting
- Analyst impacts of development changes
- Forecast capital budget and rate of return by project or across all assets
- Integrated US and international economics data for modeling
- Change rig counts and see impact on the cash flow
- Understand price and NGL yield changes and their impacts
- Prioritize development sequence to yield better returns